With two houses to supply and hundreds of men seeking help in their recovery efforts each year, we are never at a loss of items in need. Please
check out our list of top donation needs and help where you can!
- Bedding: pillows, sheet sets, and blankets for twin beds
- Towels: bath towels, washcloths, and kitchen towels
- Cleaning supplies: all-purpose cleaners of all kinds, dish soap, bleach, paper towels, Pin-Sol or other floor cleaners, scrub sponges, laundry soap, etc.
- Hygiene supplies: toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bar soap, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Appliances: refrigerators, microwaves, washers, and dryers
- Dishes: silverware sets, coffee cups, glasses, plates, bowls
- Office supplies: copy paper
- Alcoholics Anonymous books: consider purchasing a case
For most of these items, we need as much as possible as often as possible. For appliances, we are currently in need of one washer, one dryer, and two-to-three refrigerators.
Please contact us to ensure we can accept your item donation. After confirming with our staff, you can deliver items directly to our house at 527 6th Ave SE in Cedar Rapids or you can ship them directly to us from our Amazon.com Wish List!